Welcome to Our Aloha Team Funding Union
Congratulations for taking the first step to change you’re life for the better with bitcoin.
We are all working together to fill one massive social matrix here at Funding Union, rather than everyone needing to bring in 3 people. If you do like to invite people you get more Bitcoin faster, of course. And one of the perks of joining our team is we help people get started with Bitcoin for just $12,… we help them setup a Coinbase Wallet, (important for automation), and even help fund your (for many their first) bitcoin wallet with bitcoin.
GET IN FUNDING UNION AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE!
Imagine, thousands coming in under you. We had over 7000 members now moving to the new Funding Union site, with a better more automated system and better leadership. Do not delay. Even joining free has benefits in bitcoin.
First step is to click JOIN in the top right corner here and fill in your information.
To Join Funding Union with Bitcoin You Need an Bitcoin Wallet.
How do I Create a Bitcoin Wallet?
If you do not know what your api key is, click here for my tutorial. There are also more Tutorials in the top menu with helpful videos.
Below are the things you will need to move forward with Funding Union.
- – First. A coinbase account.
- – Second. $10 in bitcoin at the current exchange value. Click here for the 7 Funding Steps for help with that.
- – Third. Once you’ve gotten funded (step 2) with bitcoin and signed in here, go to your account page and buy points, $10 worth.
- – Lastly. Make sure you press the button to return to Funding Union, Inc once you process the payment.
And that is it 🙂 Your in. Just Skype me for support.
Skype Support for My Funding Union Team
Oh yeah… one more thing. Be sure to connect with me and our Skype Room Support for Team Aloha by subscribing here. This will send you Skype support follow up and make us contacts on Skype.
There are many bitcoin Wallet sites to receive and send bitcoin. Lets explore one of them called Blockchain.
BLOCKCHAIN Bitcoin Wallet
Before you set up your Blockchain account…
(wait) VERY Important Tips!
Be sure to save these! and save where safe and also handy.
- Wallet Recovery Mnemonic (BlockChain only, not needed in Coinbase, very important!)
- 2 Bit Coin Addresses
Steps to Creating Bitcoin addresses at Blockchain
- Create an account at https://blockchain.info
- Login and Go to “Recieve Money” and make a New address.
- Click on “Receive Money” at the top,
- Click “New Address” and Label it with the name of the sender: Neonymous (for example)
Blockchain vs Coinbase
I prefer Coinbase as a Bitcoin Wallet. Its simpler to use, has less fees, its faster and allow you to add a note or message to a bitcoin address. Plus Coinbase pays you for referring others. (Skip here if you want Coinbase set up steps and also watch demo videos for Coinbase.)
As my knowledge of Blockchain Blossoms, I will add more about Blockchain here.
Coinbase Bitcoin Addresses Creation and Coinbase API Key + Secret Enabling
These are some ‘ How to’ posts “parts” I removed from Funding Union posts that show how to create Bitcoin addresses and also how to enable the coinbase API Key + Secret. I think they are still useful so I kept them here… just ignore references to neonymous or Funding Union if its not useful to you. The ‘How To’ info and images for learning Coinbase address creation and API enabling are still pretty good.
How To Create & Enable your Coinbase API for Automated Payments.
We will start with a Bitcoin receiving address, or bitcoin address. If you want Coinbase API help Click here to Jump there.
Create a Bitcoin Address with Coinbase Step by Step
You can watch these 2 videos:
and in case you want to see more detail
here is Yana doing a Coinbase VIDEO here. Then take the following steps to setup your coinbase and two (2) Bitcoin addresses.
Coinbase Step by Step
- Create a coinbase account coinbase account here.
- Create two ‘Bitcoin Addresses’ in Coinbase:
- a. Login and click Account Settings and add your name
- b. Create a ‘Bitcoin Address’ (the top menu item).
- c. Click ‘Create New Address’ (button on the right)
- d. Click the ‘Details’ button (right)
- e. Label it ‘From Funding Union‘. Skip callback url, its not needed.
- f. Save changes.
- g. Create one more New Address and Label it “Aloha Funding“.
Coinbase API Key Steps.
How To Create & Enable your Coinbase API for Automated Payments.
Make sure you have a Coinbase account. Then enable your Coinbase API. There are 3 short videos in the Tutorial Section here. In the first video, Imi shows you how to find and use your coinbase API Key.
Step by Step Funding Union Coinbase API Instructions
Here is the NEW step by step Funding Union Coinbase API instructions in writing and pictures. (NOTE: In early Feb 2014 Coinbase changed the process of creating and enabling the Coinbase API).
- Step 1. Sign in (or sign up and sign in) to Coinbase here
- Step 2. Click Account Settings in the left sidebar.
- Step 3. Click API at the top menu (next to Security).
- Step 4. Click +New API Key
- Step 5. Give Your Login Password here…
- Step 6. On this ‘Create API Key’ page here, check all Permissions then click Create (change nothing else, this makes API Key + Secret).
- Step 7. Click Enable on the right.
- Step 8. You will see this ‘API Key details’ window pop up asking you to check your email to enable your API key …
Email From: Coinbase.
Subject: Your API key verification code:
- Step 9. Open the email and Copy the Verification Code:
- Step 10. In Coinbase* paste it here and Click Verify. (*Tip: Not for use at Funding Union!)
- Step 11. Click the partially visible Red Code* to reveal your FULL API Key + Secret. *Note: Do not right click the red code (as if to copy). Do left click and give login password again.
- Step 12. Copy API Key + Secret to paste into the Funding Union Site.
- Step 13. Back to Funding Union (NA) : Copy This Coinbase API Key and Coinbase Secret to Paste it into your Funding Union Payment Details fields here…
- Step 14. Buy Points. Once you Add your API Key to your Funding Union site, you then ‘Buy Points’. (There may be a few more step here, so call me on skype and we will screen Share, if needed.)
- Step 15. IMPORTANT! After you ‘Buy Points’, you must return to Funding Union in order to complete your upgrade. Double check this by going to Account at the top right of your page (see image above) and scrolling down to ACCOUNT CONTROL – does it say:
“Membership: SocialMatrix” in red letters? If so, you’re IN! Yay!!!
- Step 16. Share & Promote With Your Link. Full automation is now in place. Share your precious link with the world freely. Also, send your link to your Direct Referrals (from Neonymous) with these above instructions or use this link: http://bitcoinblossom.com/funding-union/.
- – Create New Address
- – Details
- – Label
- – Save Change
- – Bitcoin Addresses
This 2nd one is your Bitcoin Address that we will send your first Bitcoins to if we are helping you get bitcoin quickly. Aloha Funding is our Team Bitcoin Provider. We will also need the email you use with Coinbase. If we are helping you with funding your Wallet, so you can “upgrade” in Funding Union and pay your sponsor with in 24 hours of joining, keep this address handy in that text file also.
Step 3. Create & Enable your Coinbase API for Automated Payments
Click here for Coinbase API help. This will open a new browser tab so you can return here. Go create and enable your Coinbase API + Secret, needed for joining and getting paid and buying points at Funding Union.